Gain Real-Time Visibility Into Security Controls
DoD government contractors must possess at least a basic NIST SP-800-171 DoD Assessment that is no more than three years old at the time of the award, which means companies need to:
- Complete the DoD assessment through the DCMA
- Post their summary scores to the DoD
- Achieve and maintain a CMMC certification at the level specified in a solicitation at the time of the award
In this guide, discover how Conquest Cyber’s team of experts and cyber risk management software, ARMED™, helps defense contractors:
- Navigate CMMC and DFARS Compliance with a Managed Security Services Provider
- Achieve over 80% CMMC compliance in as little as 90 days
- Reduce overall cybersecurity costs
- Automate manual security processes
- Gain real-time visibility into security controls
- Formulate remediation strategies, and more
Complete the form to access the guide.
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements are shifting the cybersecurity paradigm for defense contractors.
Third-party auditors are required to determine whether contractors' cybersecurity platforms are mature enough to handle high-profile, revenue-boosting contracts with the Department of Defense.